Introduction to Marxist-Humanist Initiative
Marxist-Humanist Initiative aims to contribute to the transformation of this capitalist world by projecting, developing, and concretizing the philosophy of Karl Marx (1818-1883) and its further development in the Marxist-Humanism articulated by Raya Dunayevskaya (1910-1987). We are not a political party. Nor are we trying to lead the masses, who will form their own organizations, and whose emancipation must be their own act. But we have seen that spontaneous actions alone are insufficient to usher in a new society. We seek a new unity of philosophy and organization in which mass movements striving for freedom lay hold of Marx’s philosophy of revolution and recreate society on its basis.
- Henryk Grossmann’s Breakdown Model: On the Real Cause of the Fictitious Breakdown Tendency
- On Bezos’ Investment in Anti-Aging Biotech: a commentary
- Reconsidering Resisting Trumpist Reaction (and Left Accommodation)
- MHI’s Perspectives on the Trumpite Threat, in Light of Post-Election Developments
- Europe’s Response to the Ongoing Covid-19 Crisis—a Normalisation of Trumpism?
- Episode 53: Henryk Grossmann’s Breakdown Model Blockade
- Episode 52: The TSSI in Latin America: Breaking the Blockade
- Episode 51: Marx’s Reproduction Schemes: Unbalanced Growth and Critique of Trickle-Down Economics
- Episode 50: Marxism vs. Resurgent Tankieism (interview with László Molnárfi, university student in Ireland)
- Episode 49: Populist Rhetoric as Bullshit (interview with Avishai Green)