Introduction to Marxist-Humanist Initiative
Marxist-Humanist Initiative aims to contribute to the transformation of this capitalist world by projecting, developing, and concretizing the philosophy of Karl Marx (1818-1883) and its further development in the Marxist-Humanism articulated by Raya Dunayevskaya (1910-1987). We are not a political party. Nor are we trying to lead the masses, who will form their own organizations, and whose emancipation must be their own act. But we have seen that spontaneous actions alone are insufficient to usher in a new society. We seek a new unity of philosophy and organization in which mass movements striving for freedom lay hold of Marx’s philosophy of revolution and recreate society on its basis.
- Episode 48: Keith Kahn-Harris on Denialism––and Post-Denialism
- Episode 47: Ravi Bali on Conducting Arguments in an Honest, Revolutionary Manner
- Episode 46: Argumentation and Exploitation—Interview with Ben Burgis (Part 2)
- Episode 45: Argumentation and Exploitation – Interview with Ben Burgis (Part 1)
- Episode 44: “The State and Revolution” Reconsidered