Introduction to Marxist-Humanist Initiative
Marxist-Humanist Initiative aims to contribute to the transformation of this capitalist world by projecting, developing, and concretizing the philosophy of Karl Marx (1818-1883) and its further development in the Marxist-Humanism articulated by Raya Dunayevskaya (1910-1987). We are not a political party. Nor are we trying to lead the masses, who will form their own organizations, and whose emancipation must be their own act. But we have seen that spontaneous actions alone are insufficient to usher in a new society. We seek a new unity of philosophy and organization in which mass movements striving for freedom lay hold of Marx’s philosophy of revolution and recreate society on its basis.
- What Can Stop Trumpism?
- Why I Asked to Join Marxist-Humanist Initiative
- Video: Online Class Series on Grossman’s Breakdown Model and Theory
- Solidarity under Quarantine: State-Capitalism and Mass Protest in China
- Online Class Series on Grossman’s Breakdown Model and Theory: Sept. 24 & Oct. 8, Led by Andrew Kliman
- Episode 104: “From Each According to Their Ability, to Each According to Their Needs”—Part 2
- Episode 103: “From Each According to Their Ability, to Each According to Their Needs”—Part 1
- Episode 102: Our Political-Epistemological Crisis (interview with Steven Nadler & Lawrence Shapiro)
- Episode 101: Anti-Trans Politics (interview with Ettingermentum)
- Episode 100: ChatRFH—Special 100th-Episode Zoom Chat!